Below is news about AdultBoards.com.
- 1 December 1999 15:00 GMT
AdultBoards.com Domain Name Starts Pointing To The New Server
- After the initial testing and one or two other things being sorted out, the domain name (AdultBoards.com)
was pointed to the new server. It had previously been pointing to an old server on an old host, so when people
typed in http://www.adultboards.com they got the old server. It takes a little while for ISPs around the World
to catch up with details of the new server, but we begin to see the first people truly joining AdultBoards.com.
- 30 December 1999 21:50 GMT
- Capt.Solo posts the 1000th post on the new AdultBoards.com.
26 November 1999 19:30 GMT
AdultBoards.com Tentatively Opened
- Finally got everything installed and configured on the new server and began testing. Invited
some friends to help out with the testing (the first proper members!).